What we offer
Our team will support you to be heard, to understand your rights, choices and options and to make your own decisions about health and social care. We can also support you to make a complaint to the NHS.
We offer a range of advocacy services, all of them help you to speak up and have your voice heard.
Contact us and we can get you the right support.
We can give particular support to you if:
- you are sectioned under the Mental Health Act (read more) or
- you are assessed as lacking capacity to make decisions about care or accommodation (read more) or
- you are going through care planning, care assessments and care reviews (read more) or
- you want to make a complaint to the NHS (read more).
- A helpline for people who want information about advocacy, or to make a referral to the service.
- One-to-one advocacy for eligible people, delivered by professional and experienced advocates.